Monday, July 4, 2011

Falling ff the bed!


by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Last night sleep half way thru the night suddenly I hear a loud thud and suddenly you cried mummy help. I woke up but still not fully awake and rush to your bed and you were not on your bed. You are gone!!!!

Then I heard you calling mummy and I look beside your bed and saw you fall beside your bed, and got squash between your bed and the wardrobe. I pull you up and you went straight back to sleep. How funny. And this morning I ask you do you know what happen last night you said yes and I ask you how did you fall and you said you don't know.

Muahahahha.......   

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...