Monday, October 9, 2017

Anne of Avonlea by L.M.Montgomery

By Jwoyi @ 11



  This book is a the second book on Anne . In this book Marilla adopted a pair of twins . The boy - Davy is an interesting, cheeky and curious boy . I like Davy because sometimes he does some very cheeky things . The girl - Dora is obedient, but I don’t like her because somehow I think that she is way toooooooooo obedient . I’d prefer it if only she is not so obedient and at least be a little cheerful and fun sometimes . She doesn’t even laugh . In this book Anne works as a teacher in her old school. I like Anne as she is just almost as cheerful and adventurous as when she is little . I think I like her that way . I would have hate it if she turned Super serious . I think sometimes we must still be playful even if we are grown up if not the world would be Super duper boring .


I will update next week on the book Anne of the Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...