Monday, October 2, 2017

Jwoyi's birthday present

By Idakhoo@Jwoyi's mummy

Your 11th birthday is approaching. So you said you want a Fuji film instax camera. So I look it up at lazada and the latest model is Instax mini 9. The reason you pick this is because you want to snap important moment and stick it in your diary and write about it. 


So I told daddy and Line him the picture and he ask me to check at Gurney and Tesco. There are two shops at Gurney. One quote me RM348 and only free one box of film. The second shop quote me RM368 and free gift same as lazada. I ask as Tesco one of the outside small shop they don't carry but can order for me an I ask how much and the man said RM500+. FAINTED!!!!!!

Then I talk to dad last night and also told him one box of film is about RM170 at gurney and he said it is too expensive. Might as well buy you a camera and develop the film. Then I told him that then no need to buy camera just use hand phone will do. 

Your papa said if your hand shake the photo will turn out blur. If you focus not accurate then the photo will turn out bad. So you will waste your film.

So this morning I told you my conversation with dad and tell you the reason why and ask you to choose other things. 

Then you told me I know what I want. You said can you buy my papa for me? Is it possible? Can or not?

You think leh????


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update on your birthday prrsent.

10th Oct 2017 a package arrived and I told you open this package. I told you few days earlier that I am going to buy a scary mask as halloween is near and I am going to scare you crazy.

So I said that open the package it is the mask that I ordered. You open it and surprise it is not scary mask. What do you think it is?

It is the instax mini 9 camera for your birthday. You were so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...