Monday, July 4, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... MONSTER!!!!!!!

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This happen few weeks ago. In the middle of the night you want to pee. Then you wake up and tel me that you want to go pee and I said okay and you go by yourself as usual. And as usual you did not switch on the light you just ran in the toilet and pee and run back to the room.

Then it happen that I put a big plastic basin beside the toilet leaning on the wall. As you were running out you accidentally kick the basin and the basin fell and the loud sound make you scream so so so loud and you came crashing in the room screaming you heart out and cry.

As soon as I heard the basin fall I jump out from the bed and there you are in the room scream like crazy and crying. I quickly hug you and put you back on the bed and hug you to sleep.

The next morning I ask you what happen last night and you told me that a blue monster try to catch you. (The blue monster is the big 18.9 liter empty drinking water bottle.) I took you out from the room and show you that it's not a blue monster, in fact it's just the red plastic basin that you took your bath the other day where I let it dried leaning beside the toilet's wall.

And I tell you that the biggest MONSTER is up in your head. That is your crazy imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...