Thursday, May 10, 2018

Dear World by Bana Alabed

By Jwoyi @12




  This book is about a Syrian girl who lives in the war. She is very unlucky as the war starts when she was only 3 years old . But I guess she could be considered lucky in a sense that all of her relatives are still with her and none died from a war and now she is living away from the war in Turkey.

  After reading this I feel that I am so lucky to live in such a peaceful country with no war. I am thankful for I have a house to live in, good food to eat , clean water too , I get to go to school and my country is peaceful. I feel that the Syrian people are so pitiful. I am thankful that I can read this book so I know that how lucky I am. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

   Don't take things and people around you for granted. Appreciate what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...