Monday, July 11, 2011

Greeting your friends

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This happen few months ago. One day you came home and tell me that one of your friend kick you at school. Then I said maybe she do it accidentally and not on purpose. Then you insist that she do it on purpose and not accidentally. Then I said did you tell your teacher and you said no. So I tell you that next time if she kick you again then tell you teacher.

The next day I ask you did that girl kick you again and you said no. Then after a few days when I pick you up from school and we saw her and her mum. I said say goodbye to your friend and you tell me that you don't want as she don't like you and kick you. I did not force you so while on the way back I told you that even she don't like you , you also don't have to act that way. If you are nice to people and naturally people will be nice to you too. You have one more good friend is better than you have one more enemy.

So the next day when I pick you up from school and we saw her again and I ask you to say goodbye to her and you did. I'm so happy that you understand what I tell you.

RESULT: She is now one of your friend and she no longer kick you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...