Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You start your frist lesson on inline skating @ 15th May 2011 in Shanghai

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I was walking with you one day and we pass in front of a bank and lots of kids were inline skating there and we stop for awhile and you look at them skating. Then when we walk in to the housing area where we stay you said mummy I want to learn how to skate. Then I said you should tell me earlier now we are near our home and I don't want to walk out again.

So after a few days when we walk pass again you said can we wait and then you ask how much. Then we wait and then I ask the lady and then after that I said let me check with your daddy first. The package is RMB898. This include the inline skate, knee pad, elbow pad, gloves and this include half year fees of RMB500. So I think it's a good deal as it include the whole set of equipment with half year fees.

So daddy sign up for you and you start on 15th May 2011. On your first lesson the lady instructor wear all the stuff for you and you learn your first lesson by doing marching. This is the basic. Then on the second day you do the marching by yourself but you still need the lady instructor to hold you. On the third day you can walk by yourself and you join the rest of the children in the line and you fall quite a bit. Then yesterday is your fourth day and you can march the line with all the children without falling down but the instructor is not happy with your march as you did not raise your feet higher. You are dragging your feet doing the march instead of lifting your feet up higher. You tell your instructor that you are afraid that you'll fall.

But overall I'm happy with your progress and I'm proud of you. Bravo my little Jwo Jwo. You are one brave girl to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...