Thursday, June 9, 2011

Skating lesson 9th June 2011

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Okay, I need to update what you learn at the skating lesson. Last week you learn how to pick up small cone while skating. Your instructor throw the cones and then all of you have to pick the cones up. You did so well without falling down and manage to pick the cone up. I'm so proud of you.

You still daydreaming and looking around at other people when you skate. So today I got angry and tell you if you did not use your heart then don't waste my time taking you to skate and learn nothing. I'll take you home straight away if you still did not do properly.

After i told you that, you do it so well and fast. Please don't make me scold you at whatever you are doing! Can or not Jwo?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...