Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to Penang on the 19th Dec 2010

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
We came back to Penang on the 29th Dec 2010. I come back with you only as daddy needs to work. Daddy send us to the airport. Then when we got there we find out that our flight is canceled. I got panic and we quickly went to the counter and ask. Luckily we can take the earlier flight. We said goodbye to daddy and we went in.
 
It's only you and me. I'm a bit worry as it's just the two of us. But everything went on well until the plane is going to land at Hong Kong airport. Your ear is painful and you keep on digging it. You tell me that it's itchy. But actually it's pain that you felt. Then you start to cry when it get too painful. I said chew a sweet and you did but still it doesn't work. End up all I can do is soothe you by hugging you and I tell you it's going to be alright once the plane landed. And when the plane landed and we got off you are okay. You become your normal self again.

Then at Hong Kong airport I took you around to look for things to eat. End up we eat at Starbucks. You had croissants and mocha. I had chicken and mushroom pie. After that we went around the shops there and I got you a Pooh Bear Smarties dispenser and mickey book with rocket color pencil. You are so happy.

Then we took off to Penang and everything went well until the plane going to land in Penang. Your ear start to feel the pain again and this time you know what is happening and you did not cry. You just tell me that your ear hurt again and I said I can't do anything at all and you need to wait until the plane landed and you'll be fine.

So overall everything went well and you are happy to be back in Penang again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...