Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bad News

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This happen one week ago on the 15th of Jan 2011. I took you to the hospital with me as Kong Kong and Amah was not at home. I went for urgent check up and found out that I have a miscarriage. I'm so sad and I call daddy and tell him the news. You saw me crying and ask me what happen and I said I'll tell you when we get in the car.

When we were in the car you ask me what happen and I told you that the baby did not grow any bigger and there is no heart beat. The baby died. You won't be a big sister after all. You you keep on asking why and I try to tell you that living things need heart beat. And the baby no longer have a heart beat.

You cried all the way back to Kong Kong and Amah's house. Tears flow down to your neck and I tell you please don't cry It's okay. And you said no I want the baby. I want to be a big sister. You keep on crying and I beg you not to cry when we reach home if not Kong Kong will cry too. So you end up stop crying when we reach Kong Kong's house. Luckily Kong Kong and Amah not home yet. I took you in the house and wipe your face and tell you not to cry anymore.

You did not mention about the baby anymore, but when you play games with your bear (banana) or mickey mouse you keep on saying that they are you little sister. I'm so sorry that this happen and I'm sad looking at you as you really want to be a big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...