Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You are going to be as big sister soon!

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I find out that I am pregnant few weeks ago, And I tell you about it. You are so happy and excited. You tell me that you are going to be a big sister. And I ask you what should we give the baby's name. You said well we can call the baby small Milo. You are so funny and I laugh my head off.

Then I tell you don't tell anyone about this until I confirm and that will be when we go back Penang. At that time we'll be gong back to Penang already. So I tell you don't tell your teachers, school friends, kuku and also the rest of the people. I said if you tell anyone I won't be telling you anymore secret. You really keep that secret well until when we get back to Penang and I went for a check up. When I got home I take you upstairs and show you the picture. You ran down and tell kong kong and amah about you going to be a big sister.

I'm so proud of you for being able to keep this a secret for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...