Wednesday, September 20, 2017

By The Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder

by Jwoyi @ 11



This book is about the true story of Laura Ingalls Wilder. She has three sisters. She had wrote a series of books about herself and this is one of it. This is my first book I read by her but it is not the first book. It is because mummy and I don't know at first. Anyway, this book is about how her family and her move out from their house and to find a homestead. Before that , her mother, her eldest sister , her younger sister and her youngest sister had got scarlet fever so only her father and her could work and do the household chores. Furthermore ,  the scarlet fever had hit her eldest sister-Mary's eyes and Mary had gotten blind. Poor Mary.  In the end of the story , they had successfully found a perfect homestead and  had finally settled down well.

Actually I felt pity on her family after reading about her story because they had to suffer through so many things through their life. When I read the introduction of the rest of the books is mostly about how she and her family suffered through difficulties or challenges. I also admire her for she could face all these things.

I really hope I could get the rest of the books because I think the story is going to be  very interesting .😏😏😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...