Saturday, September 23, 2017

I am NOT a perfect mummy

By Idakhoo@Jwoyi's mummy

Today I took Jwoyi to Gurney Starbucks for breakfast then going to Popular bookstore to buy revision book for science because do you know why?????

The reason is brcause yesterday Jwoyi did the last set of science paper and she got most of the questions WRONG!!!!!!!. So I freak out and took her to buy another set of revision book.

Did I put too much pressure on her? Am I a bad mother? These are the questions that are always I can't answer. But I know that I am definitly not a perfect mother. I am just trying my best along the way and I know that I did lots of mistakes. So I am NOT perfect at all.  😱😓


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...