Saturday, September 16, 2017

When you start to read story books to fiction books

By Idakhoo@Jwoyi's mummy

When we first came back to Penang we decided to send you to chinese school. So I was afraid that your English will be poor so I start to search for simple easy books for you to read. Your very simple first book is "Heidi Heckelbeck".


Bought you the volumn 1 and you love it so end up we collect the series and it is still ongoing but you don't read that any more as too simple.

The next set of books is "Lotus Lane". And the series consist of only four books.


Then from here on you kept on reading and as the books are expensive I decide to looks for cheaper books. I got most of your books from MPH bookstore in Gurney.

So then I saw advert on cheap books and they will have the sales only once a year and it is called Big Bad Wolf Books sales. So your ee ee will take us there and the books are all at around RM 5 to RM 10. I bought lots for you.




These are the books that I got from Big Bad Wolf and Popular sales. You read all this in the year 2014 and 2015.

But by then I think that these are all to simple and you need to start to read more words and not all simple big words books. So by end of 2015 when I went to Popular bookstore in Gurney I saw them promoting Roald Dahl's books and I saw Matilda and I watch that movie when I was young. So I decided to buy you the book and told you that this is your year end project. You need to read it then tell me all about it when you finish the book. And told you that once you finish I will go get the movie for you to watch.


From this point onwards you love Roald Dahl's books and these are your collection.

The next book after Matilda is Annie and you love it so much.



From here onwards you read thick and small print books. The below books you read it in 2016 and 2017.
I bought most of the books from MPH bookstore and online bookstore Bookxcess. Bookxcess online books are cheap and usually I will buy 10 books per order.












So now I don't know what kind of books to buy for you. You have read most of the books and I don't want to buy you love stories and you hate horror and mystery. So what to buy you next? I am in a dilemma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...