Tuesday, September 12, 2017

After so many years I am going to start blogging again!

By Idakhoo @ Jwoyi's mummy

Yes! After so long I manage to still remember the signin name and password. I can start blogging again. I am super happy and I hope that I am not too lazy to update. I am gonna update more tomorrow. Now is 2017 and you are already 11 years old and studying at Phor Thay primary school and in standard 5. Will tell you more on how well is your studies until now. But what I can tell you is I and damn proud of you for sure. Ok till now and will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...