Thursday, November 2, 2017

Jwoyi have to wear glasses. OMG!!!!!

By Idakhoo @ Jwoyi's mummy

Ok this is what I have to blog it too so that you know when you start wearing your glasses. This happen in the year 2015. On the 30th Jan 2015, we need to drop kong kong to check up and then I took you to Belissa Row in Pulau Tikus to wait for him. While sitting in one of the shop drinking coffee we got bored and I ask you if you would like to go check your eyesight just for fun and you agree. 

It happen that the optometrist used to be our neighbor. So after checking I found out that you need to wear glasses and that freak me out big time as I DON'T WANT you to wear glasses. After getting your eyesight checked you told me that actually everyday in class when ever you need to copy from the whiteboard you will go to the front because you can't see from the back. Then I ask you why you did not tell me earlier you thought it is normal. 

You trying out the frame


You start wearing glasses in Feb 2015 until now. I am so so so so so SAD. 

 You before wearing glasses so pretty


You wearing glasses still look pretty :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...