Friday, November 3, 2017

Jwoyi's new stash of treasure :o

By Idakhoo @ Jwoyi's mummy

Two days ago I ordered some books for you from Bookxcess online. And today we received the stack of treasure. Yumsiuos!

So I message your papa and told him we got the books. Total nine books for RM140.10. It is a good deal. I am happy. But you are ban from reading the books because if I did not ban you from reading I am sure that before the school holiday you will finish all the books. So you are only allow to have that stash of treasure only during your long school holidays that is in December. Muahahahahaha.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...