Friday, November 3, 2017

My idiot story . .....Oops! I mean idiom . ^_^

By Jwoyi @ 11

Today at school our English teacher - Madam Tan asks us to copy down 14 idioms and its meaning in our writing book . And then , we need to memorise it . She said that we need to recite it to her next week on Tuesday because there are no English class on Monday . 

So when I got home I tell mummy , 
Me : Mummy , today I will memorise seven idioms and tomorrow I will memorise seven idioms . Can ?
Mummy : Of course ! It is up to you .
Me : Yay! Okay , Mummy , now I will recite it to you and then you tell me if it is correct . Okay ?
Mummy :  N-o- , no . You go and write it on a piece of paper and I want you to write an essay abou it .                       Okay ? 
Me : Okay....... -_-

So I ended up writing an essay and wrote up the meaning of the idioms on top of it . Haha . >o<



Update part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...