Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jwo Yi Pre 4th birthday - Part 2

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
You are so happy today because the goody bag things arrive today. Daddy and me order it from Taobao. When I receive the parcel you still don't know and you ask me is it things for you that daddy order from Taobao and I said no it's mine. Then you were playing with your own things but when I open up the parcel and you saw what it was you were so happy that you said this is my Birthday present. All my friends sure like it.

Hahaha.....I'm glad that you like it. We order the following.

1. Mini slipper eraser = RMB0.35 x 30 = RMB10.50
2. Sponge-bob Pen   = RMB1.50 x 30 = RMB45.00
3. Sticker                  = RMB1.05 x 30 = RMB31.50
4. Fruit Pencil            = RMB0.90 x 30 = RMB27.00
5. Small note book    = RMB0.50 x 30 = RMB15.00
6. Rubber pencil        = RMB0.38 x 30 = RMB11.50
                                                             ---------------    
                                            TOTAL = RMB140.40
                                                            ----------------

  
Goody bag - slipper eraser, small note book,sticker, fruit pencil, rubber pencil & Sponge-bob pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...