Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jwo Yi 4th Birthday

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
You are so excited 2 days before your birthday. On the 19th October morning you ask me today is my birthday? I said not the day after tomorrow. Then on the 20th October you ask me tomorrow is my birthday and I said yes. Then on the actual day that is 21st October you wake up at 6am and wake me up and the first thing that you said is that you want to open your birthday present. Hahaha...you were so excited to open your mickey camera. As soon as you open you ask me to put batteries for you and you start to snap pictures.

Then since your daddy come back the night before from Beijing for your birthday you want dad to brush your teeth and change for you to get ready for school. You are to celebrate your birthday at school. We drop you at school then me and dad go and get your cake from the cake shop called Jingan Bakery. We get 2 cakes for you. One for you to celebrate at school and one for you to celebrate at home.

When we drop you at school I ask you Teacher Tai what time you'll celebrate your birthday at school and she told me 10:30am. Then she ask me how old are you and I said 4th birthday and she said the people in Shanghai don't like number 4 and ask me to get you 5 candles or the number 5 for 5th birthday. So when me and dad go and get your mei yang yang cake we get another one for your school. Not much choice end up we get you a flower cake and I ask the shop assistant to give me two different candle. One number four and one number 5 candle.

Then at 10:30 we went to your school and your class were still having your English lesson with a new English teacher call Lily. Then after class finish your teacher ask us to go in and your teacher put a table in the middle in front of the class. Then set the cake there and you sit in front of the cake and your friends start to sing birthday song in English then in Chinese. Then those that bring present are to come out and wish you with birthday wishes and you are to feed them the birthday cake. Then after that you give out the goody bag to all your friends. They are so happy and so were you.

Then we go home and when you see your yang yang cake you are so happy that you want to cut the cake and eat first before we go out and eat and walk.We went to Long zhe mong and walk. Daddy take you to play at the arcade. You play all the games that you like this time and you enjoy it so much. That's about it.


Teacher Zhang set up the table for the cake and Jwoyi is skipping happily to the front.

Your friend singing birthday song to you

You blowing the candle

Teacher Zhang said you have to eat the first month of the cake.




Wang Tan give you a present and you feed her the cake

Wang Tan is one of your good friend



You give out goody bag to friends

You give goody bag to your firends

You give goody bag to friends

Mei Yang Yang birthday cake to celebrate at home

You pose with your birthday cake


Look how happy you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...