Monday, October 4, 2010

Sleeping by yourself

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I started to train you to sleep by yourself early this year during winter. But not successful. So now I start again because I really have enough with you already. Every night have to scold and make me angry so end up I warn you. If you don't want to sleep by yourself then I'll send you to school full day and let your teacher to train you to sleep by yourself. Once you can do that then only you can go for half day. As soon as you hear that you sleep by yourself.

So when your daddy come back form Beijing for the China National day, daddy said want to sleep with you but I said cannot because since I start to train you I don't want daddy to spoil it again. I feel bad but I have to be firm with you if not then it'll fail again. And your daddy insist want to accompany you to sleep and I said to you that if your daddy want to cause you to stay at school full day then you can let daddy sleep with you. If you don't want then you ask your daddy to go out and you sleep alone.

Sorry Jwo, I know you miss you daddy very much but I have no choice here. Hope you understand. But daddy still tell you bed time stories. And I still tuck you in and kiss you goodnight. I think it's a success this time and I'm proud of you. Good job Jwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...