Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lunch at Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
After dropping you at school yesterday I come home and started to scrub the stove. It took me the whole morning and end up by the time I finish it's time to pick you up from school. And I did not manage to cook lunch at all.

End up I took you out for lunch at Saizeriya. You were so happy. This restaurant is near to our house, about 10mins walking distance. The food? It's just okay. Not very bad and not very delicious. Just okay. Lots of people because the price is not too expensive.

I ordered a cheese chicken and you ordered potatoes wages and small chicken balls.

Cheese Chicken     = RMB15
Small Chicken Ball = RMB10
Potatoes Wedges   = RMB6
                          ---------------
                TOTAL = RMB31
                          ---------------
The most important is you are happy. And I'm happy. GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...