Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jwo Yi first real scissors

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
You were cutting paper this morning with plastic kids scissors and you don't seems to be able to cut. So I told you that I'll get you a real one but for kids. We went to Imago but can't find one. On the way home we stop at one of the stationery shop and we found it.

You enjoy cutting paper with the scissors but I keep on reminding you that don't accidentally cut your hair and fingers.

Then you said mummy take a photo of me and my first real scissors. So here goes. This is your pic.



Jwo with her first real scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...