Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chocolate Swiss Roll

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Yesterday after school you tell me that you don't have school today and I was like how come you teacher did not tell me. Then I ask you if you are sure and you said your Teacher Tai won't lie to you. So this morning I took you to school and true the gate is close. Hahaha..... This prove to me that you are getting bigger and can take in instruction and pay attention to you teacher. I'm happy.

So after that took you to market as I'm cooking tofu soup with fish balls and egg and spinach. Then after lunch I took you to Imago again and you are so happy. We went there to get some pork for this week and also rice. Then on the way back still in Imago we go in the cake shop call Croissants de France and I got you yummy Chocolate Swiss Roll. YUMMY!

When we reach home you keep on asking me to cut it for you but I'm busy storing all the pork in the freezer. Hahahah...... So at last I cut it for you and you enjoy the Swiss roll.

Oh! I almost forgot to put in the price.
One Chocolate Swiss Roll = RMB38!
Yesterday's lunch is only RMB31 so I'm crazy to get you tat Swiss roll! :p



Yummy Chocolate Swiss Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...