Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kai Si De Mama - 该死的妈妈

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Today we went out for dinner and after dinner we walk home. When we reach she walk so very slowly and me and her kuku disturb her. I walk very fast ans ask her kuku to be quick and we'll just leave her outside the security door. So I ran very fast and the kuku follow behind and try to block her from running inside and we were just playing with her and she was screaming like crazy because she is angry.

The next thins out from her mouth is "Kai si de mama" in Mandarin. I was like how can you say that to your mum  me. I'm so angry that I tell the kuku just leave her there and don't let her get in the lift. Then when we reach our house i ignore her and she cry and cry and cry saying she don't want to  say that anymore in the future. I said i don't care . I don't want a child who can say such a thing to her mum. 

Then when I cool down I ask her why did she say that and it's not good to say that to me or anyone else  at all. Then her kuku said maybe she don't know the meaning, So I ask her do you know what is the meaning and she said no. So we told her the meaning and I told her don't ever say that to anyone at all. It's bad to scold people that. I think she watch too much Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf or Happy Sheep and Grey Wolf (Chinese: 喜羊羊与灰太狼; pinyin: Xǐ Yáng Yáng yǔ Huī Tài Láng). Bad influence of language here.

To know more about the cartoon refer to the below link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleasant_Goat_and_Big_Big_Wolf

Note: Too much cartoon is bad for children. They learn too fast but don't understand. I have to limit her TV time. I also need to understand her more and explain to her more instead of getting angry with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...