Saturday, September 25, 2010

Your imaginery friend "The Square"

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
As we were walking back from school today you suddenly tell me this friend of yours "The Square" again. You tell me that they follow you to school today again. Then I ask you where are they now. You said holding your hand. I said I'm holing your hand and you said holding the other hand.

Then you tell me one is white and one is pink. The white square is a boy and the pink square is a girl. I change the subject to what we are going to do after we get home. We are going to take our bath then going to eat dinner. Then you said you are going to bath your two square and feed the two square dinner.

When we get home you take out two of your chair and said one will sit here and the other square will sit on the other chair and you are going to feed them dinner later as they are only 2 years old. They still don't know how to eat by themselves yet.

Then you draw on your white board on your square friends. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...