Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Piano Lesson at Happy Valley School Part 2

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I really don't know what happen today to you at piano lesson. I drop you at your piano class and you ask me to wait for you until your lesson finish but as I try to leave you cry and cry like crazy. End up I have to wait outside for you and you can't pay attention at all in your class. You keep on looking outside to see if I'm still there.

But from where I observe, you are quite quick to pick up form what your teacher teach you just that you can't concentrate because I'm there. For example today you learn a new note D. The teacher teach you that it's beside the Middle C and you learn so fast that you can play the song and count to the beat all by yourself without the teacher telling you.

For example the song "train" that you play this morning. It's Middle C four counts and D four counts then  middle C two count and D two count. Follow by Middle C and D two count each again and middle C one count four times and middle C one count  four times again. You did all that by yourself.

I'm so proud of you but all this while that you play you were crying and counting all together. Hahaha.....
End up I get so angry because you were disturbing another child beside you learning and distract her so your teacher ask me to take you back to your class. I'm not going to drop you at your piano class but I'm going to drop you at your own class and let your teacher take you to piano class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...