Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jwo Yi's life Part 1

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
When Jwo were first born we stay with your Popo (your daddy's mum)Your Popo care for you while me and dad work. We stay with her until you were around 18 month old. Then due to some matters we move out and rented a house near to our new house. At that time our new house is still not ready to move in yet.  We have to put you at daycare as no one to care for you. It's the most difficult time for me and you. My heart break to pieces for you as I can't afford to look after you and need to work. It's difficult for you as you need to adjust to this new changes. I feel so guilty and sad but that's life Jwo. We need to learn to adapt and change to situation.

I really feel pity for you as you need to learn that from so young. Up to now I still feel very guilty for leaving you at daycare at such young age. Then after not long about half year I change you to another new daycare near our house. And you need to adjust again to another new daycare and environment. It's a good change for you as you learn a lot from this new daycare / kindergarten called Dragonfly.

Then another blow come after nearly a year. We need to move to Shanghai due to relocation for daddy's work.  Ain't your life full of change Jwo? Since your birth there are lots of changes. Is this your fate to life that are full of changes? I hope there won't be any more changes. I'm too old for all that. My heart can't take anymore changes and moving around..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...