Tuesday, September 28, 2010

English words that you know as of now

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I started to teach you how to recognize English words. I start with simple words like at, in, it and an.

I start with at. Then I ask you to add a letter in front like bat. B sound then at you get bat. So now you know the following. Bat, Cat, Fat. Hat. Mat, Pat, Rat, Sat and Tat.

Then the next one I teach you is in. Also same make the first letter sound then in. So now you know the following. Bin, Fin, Gin, Kin, Pin, Sin, Tin And Win.

Follow by an. Now you know Ban, Can, Fan, Man, Pan, Ran and Tan.

I just teach you this last 2 weeks. It and also same make the first letter sound and then say it. So now you know the following. Bit, Fit, Kit, Lit, Pit, Sit, Tit and Wit.

You also know some simple commonly use words like The, of, on, off, have, like and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...