Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chinese New Year at Shanghai


by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
2010 Chinese New Year in Shanghai is totally different for us. We did not go back to Penang for Chinese New Year. On the eve of CNY your daddy invite one of his colleague over to eat together. He and his wife were her at our house for steamboat. Then when night came you went to bed.

I think it start at around 9:00pm, the firework went off and it's so beautiful. Totally different from Penang. Then as the night goes on the firework is off non stop until pass mid-night. The surprising part is that you sleep like a pig. The fireworks is very loud but you sleep  through the night without waking up at all. And me cannot sleep at all because I find it too noisy.

I truly enjoy the firework at first but as the night goes on I find it too noisy and the air is totally polluted with the firework's smoke. Too bad I don't seems to be able to load the video here.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...