Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jwo Yi is down with fever (8th Sep 2010)

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Jwo you are down with fever today. The previous night you cough like crazy and this morning you have fever. So you did not go to school and after milk I give you the Chinese Medicine. I use the syringe to give you the medicine.

Luckily today your fever is not high and your daddy not around. If you have high fever then I'll be "kalam-kabut".

I cook porridge for you but you did not want to eat and end up you  drink milk for lunch only. Then you surprise me and said that you want to drink the medicine from the bottle using the straw. I let you do it as what you want and you finish it. I'm so proud of you.

At night also same you eat a bit of porridge only then you drink milk again. Then you drink the medicine form the bottle again.  But you cough like crazy when you sleep even tho your kuku already apply the Vicks for you.

I'm so worry now. Hopefully you'll still have your voice tomorrow morning. And hopefully the fever will be gone for good tomorrow morning. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...