Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mummy touch my forehead, I'm having fever!!!!!

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
After three days break for the Mid-Autumn festival you need to go back to school today that is a Saturday. We wake up in the morning and you say this to me.

Jwo: Mummy touch my forehead. It' hot.
Mummy: *I touch your forehead and it's normal.* Not hot lah. You lazy bum bum. You don't want to go to school!!!
Jwo: *laughing*

You are such a lazy bum that after three days break don't want to go to school already. But when I pick you up from school you tell me that you have an enjoyable day at school today. So mummy is always right. Once you go to school you'll enjoy. Silly Jwoyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...