Monday, September 27, 2010

Jwo Yi's life Part 3

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Part 3 change is not that drastic. It's just that we are still in Shanghai but your daddy need to be in Beijing for the next half year starting from Sept 2010. He'll be back for the weekend only. Meaning daddy will be in Beijing for two weeks then fly back to Shanghai for the weekend then fly back to Beijing again. Then after two weeks he'll fly back to Shanghai for the weekend then back to Beijing again.

You are still not use to it. You'll tell me I miss my daddy and show me your sad face. But the funny thing is that when daddy call you won't talk to him but you'll tell me you miss him.

And now you are counting down to the day your daddy come home. Every morning I have to listen to you counting down. Like this morning you ask me what day is today and I said Monday. Then you'll said tomorrow is Tuesday and the next day is Wednesday then Thursday then Friday. YEAH my daddy will be back. Then when I pick you up form school you'll start again counting when your daddy is coming home.

I really feel pity for you as you will miss your daddy when your daddy not calling you and when your daddy call you, you are busy with your own things. The timing always not good when your daddy call end up you did not talk much to daddy.

At first you don't take it well because I can feel that you feel not safe and stable without your daddy here. You'll whine and cry and make lots of problem for me. But now your are alright but still miss your daddy dearly.

Poor baby.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...