Friday, September 3, 2010

Jwo's Imagination

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
The other day Jwo Yi suddenly got scared and she told me there is a monster. Then I ask her where is the monster. Then she told me the monster is near the kitchen door. She said it's white in color. At that time we were going to the toilet to take a bath. We need to pass by the kitchen door. I ask her is the monster still there and she told me no the monster not there already.

Then I bath for her and she still talk about the monster and she suddenly said the monster is her friend. So I would like to find out more on this monster and I ask her the following.

Me: Did the monster stay with us in the same house?
Jwo: Yes. It's a she and it's a square. She is usually in my toy room.
Me: Did she play with you?
Jwo: Yes. And always try to scare me.
Me: Hahaha....(me getting a bit eerie d) I think she just want to play with you only Jwo. Did she go to school with you?
Jwo: No. She stay in the toy room when I'm in school.

Then suddenly she scream and tell me she is scared of her and want to go out of the toilet and cry. She scare the hell out of me. KNS nia.

Then I told her the biggest monster is her own imagination. There is no monster in this world. Her own imagination is her BIGGEST MONSTER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...