Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jwo Yi's 2nd Mid-Autumn Festival (中秋節 - Zhongqiujie)

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Your second Zhongqiujie is at our rented house. This time I got you lots and lots of lantern. But all the lantern that I buy this time is battery operated. This is because you can walk and move around now so I need to look out for your safety and not burn down the rented house. But of course I still get you the paper lantern with cartoon character like Mickey Mouse and Pooh Bear. The paper lantern I hang it on the gate for you to see only. You use the battery operated lantern to walk around the rented house porch.

I can only find two photos but one the quality is very bad so I post only one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...