Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jwo Yi's 4th Mid-Autumn Festival (中秋節 - Zhongqiujie) - Part 1

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Your fourth Zhongqiujie is in Shanghai. Up until now I don't see any lantern. So I guess that the Zhongqiujie here is different from in Penang.


Your daddy ask me to make you a lantern. What a joke. Hahaha.........
And for this year Zhongqiujie is going to be lonely for both of us as your daddy is in Beijing working. What to do. This is life. I hope that there is something special here at Zhongqiujie for you to do. I'll try to find out. Will update this post again later as Zhongqiujie is on the 22nd Sep 2010. 


Okay after reading from this link http://www.i-chinastyle.com/ on the article Custom of Mid-Autumn Festival in Shanghai I know that they don't have lantern here. So Jwo sorry no lantern this round. Only can find lantern in Guangzhou. *cry cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...