Friday, September 24, 2010

Iron my own clothes

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Jwo I hope I did record this down but I can't as this happen thru conversation. So I'm just going to blog it down here for you. Hope that you keep to your word when you grow big and this is the proof. Hahaha....

Your kuku were ironing his clothes and you said pity kuku have to iron his own clothes. In Penang Ahmah do his ironing for him and here he have to do it himself. Then you said to me next time when you grow big you will iron your own clothes. So I said to you you won't say that when you grow big. You'll just ask me do it for you. Then you said to me I won't lie to you mummy. I'll do my ironing my self when I grow big.

So I hope you keep to your words. Hahahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...