Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jwo make fun of kong kong's name

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This is so damn funny. Laugh my ass off man.
You ask me what is kong kong's name  and amah's name. So I tell you kong kong's name is Khoo Teng Hock. Amah's name is Koay Lay Hoon. Or kong kong's name can also be Tony Khoo and amah's name can also be Linda Koay.

Then you suddenly said to me kong kong's name is toe and knee. Toeknee. I laugh like crazy. How can you think of that I really don't know.

Let me add in one more thing. I said I'll tell kong kong that you call him toeknee and let him smack you and you said never mind because you know that kong kong love you. KNS nia

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...