Monday, September 6, 2010

Origami

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
I think Jwo is too bored today. After dinner you were watching TV and nothing interesting. So you suddenly come to me and ask me to take a piece of paper and fold something for you. So I said okay and it sounds like fun to me. I search the web and found an interesting site.
http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-spider.html

The instruction is simple to follow and I can get it all at the first try. I enjoy myself doing it for you and you seems to enjoy it too.

Big white frog, white rabbit, yellow ladybird, On Minnie head is the Samurai Hat, yellow flower, small pink frog, yellow sampan and yellow green cube.

1 comment:

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...