Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yang Yang shoe

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
Guess what kind of shoes did you get Jwo?

Yang Yang shoe - hand painted

I'm thinking of getting you a nice pair of shoe for the summer instead of wearing only the corcs shoes. We were walking at Zhongsan Park metro shops and I saw this hand painted shoes and I'm thinking of getting you one pair. I'm thinking of getting you the hand painted girl face or the animal design. End up you pick the yang yang design. I like it too. As soon as daddy said can buy you put it on and daddy paid for it and off you go wearing the new pair of yang yang shoe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...