Saturday, September 4, 2010

Poor Jwo - mosiquito bites

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This whole summer I'm surprise that I don't see any mosquitoes and this means that Jwo won't get any mosquitoes bite at all. Boy am I wrong. The past few days rain for two days in a row.  And the third day you bicycle to school and back. When we reach home I saw you scratching both of your legs. Then I ask you to come to me and look at your leg. Gosh! Both of your legs got mosquitoes bite . Each leg like got 3 mosquitoes bites. The mosquitoes bite are big red patch. 

Oh...it might not be mosquitoes. Might be don't know what kind of bug bites.
The bites mark are still there and still itchy. Poor Jwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...