Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shanghai Weather

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
The weather here in Shanghai change so fast. Last week it's still hot.
I still remember on last Tuesday it's so hot and feel like around 40C. But the weather forecast is only 34C to 36C. The thermometer that I put near the window is 50C.

Then the next day you won't believe it. It's only 19C. Nice weather. The weather can change so drastically. I just can't believe it.

This morning it's raining and the ayi at school ask me why I let you wear only short sleeve T-Shirt and pants. Aren't you cold? The people here start to let their kids wear long sleeves and cardigan and long winter pants. My god it's only 20C just like air-con room. So I ask you are you cold and you tell me you are not cold. Good.   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...