Sunday, September 19, 2010

鬼呀!!!!

by Ida Khoo @ Jwo Yi’s mummy
This really is so damn funny that I laugh until I cannot stop laughing.
I was talking to your daddy through Skype and report to your daddy your day today as your daddy is in Beijing. Then as I was reporting to your daddy suddenly i remember something. So here goes.

You were putting away your toys in your toy room and when you come out you scream 鬼呀! 鬼呀! 鬼呀! Then I ask you ha??? Then you said got monster. Then I told you off and tell you that there is no monster in this world. The biggest monster is you!

Then after that I play with my computer and you do your own things. Then suddenly you said this to me. Mummy if this world got monster sure the police will catch all the monster. Right mummy? Right mummy?
Then I was thinking to my self how to answer you. I cannot tell you no have to ask monk to catch. Right? If I tell you that then you will think that there is a monster in this world. So I just nod my head.

I really cannot believe it. Police catch monster!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Escape from Mr Lemoncello’s Library” by Chris Grabenstein

By Jwoyi @ 12     Can you ever imagine staying in the library at night ...... Well , if you hadn’t had that experience yet , check out “...